What is MyChart?
MyChart is a secure and free online tool that connects patients electronically to portions of their medical record. Access to health information in MyChart is secured by a personalized ID and password known only to the user.
MyChart access is granted only to users who have registered with their clinic or hospital.
To access MyChart, you will need an internet connection and access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
How do I sign up?
The easiest way to sign up for MyChart is to ask your provider or a staff member at the clinic, hospital, or emergency department. They will take care of everything and ensure your account is ready for you to use.
Now Offering Direct Scheduling
Video Visits through MyChart
Video Visits are available through MyChart! These visits require you to have a MyChart account and an internet connection. You can join the Video Visit by logging into the MyChart website on your computer or using the MyChart mobile application on a smartphone or tablet. For further instructions on participating in a Video Visit, click here.
Once you have registered on MyChart, you will have access to all the features of the app. You are able to:
- Communicate with your provider or nurse – you may ask non-urgent medical questions
- Receive email or text notifications for new messages in your MyChart account so that you know when someone responds
- Record daily health readings such as weight, glucose, or blood pressure
- Review health education topics and discharge instructions from your provider
- Review your immunizations, allergies, and medical history
- Share your medical record with outside providers
- Sign up for electronic statements
- Track and view your lab results and imaging tests
- Track conditions such as diabetes, asthma, COPD, and congestive heart failure
- View and download visit summaries from previous visits
- View and pay your medical bill
- View medications
- View, schedule, request, or cancel appointments. Existing patients may schedule appointments with their provider online through MyChart
Download the smartphone app
When you access MyChart on a smartphone, you get true mobility, instant access, and optimized convenience. Simply search “MyChart” in your mobile app store.
Access your loved one’s records
By linking to your loved one’s account, you’ll have convenient access to their appointments, test results, immunization records, growth charts, and more.
Access to your children’s account is determined by their age:
- Age 0-11, parent/guardian will be granted full access.
- Age 12-17 can register for their own MyChart access, and parents will be granted partial access.
- After a child reaches age 18, parents need to request access.
You can request access to a family member’s record or give another adult access to your own record by completing a form in MyChart.
Once you submit the form, access will be granted within 3-4 business days, or you will be contacted for additional information.
You can check in online for your office visits with your provider. This allows you to update your demographics, medications, allergies, health issues, and preferred pharmacy. You can confirm the correct guarantor information and complete any outstanding questionnaires related to your special medical experiences.
However, you will still need to check in at the front desk when you arrive for your visit.