At Astera Health, we believe that where there is teamwork, pride in what you do, and unceasing drive to do better, wonderful things can be achieved.
There are constantly new and exciting things happening at Astera Health. We provide information and updates to the media and general public through news releases and articles in Healthy Times, our external newsletter, and newspapers. Please check this section frequently for our latest news.
- Astera Health honored at UCare’s “A Salute to Excellence!” awards ceremony October 25
- Astera Health CEO visits Washington D.C. American Hospital Association Meeting October 12
- Astera Health recognized for Antibiotic Stewardship Program September 27
- Astera welcomes Shawn Stafki, MD September 18
- Astera Health Foundation offering Davis Family Scholarship September 18
- Amber Rastedt receives Marquardt Prindle Scholarship August 21
- Astera Health offering flu shot clinics August 21
- Astera Health welcomes new OB/GYN Hala Madi, MD August 2
- Paige Selvey joins Astera Health July 17
- Astera Health and CentraCare Partner to Build Cancer Center July 14
- Local students receive $1,000 scholarships July 3
- Sunnybrook Stomp brings out 75 participants June 13
- Bluffton Lions donate benches to Astera Health May 26
- Walk with a Doc starts June 17 in Ottertail May 22
- Sunnybrook Stomp returns on June 9 May 12
- Astera Health hosts high school summer internship program April 13
- Astera Health celebrates Donate Life April 4
- First baby born at Astera Health March 29
- Last baby at Legacy Campus March 29
- Helmsley Charitable Trust grants $400,000 to Astera Health March 27
- Astera Health adds new provider to midwifery services January 26
- ReadyCare changes at Astera Health January 24
- Astera Health celebrates with ceremony of keys January 20
- Astera Health adds free walk-in sports injury clinic January 5
- Kyson Joe is the first baby of 2023 at Tri-County Health Care January 3
Need a medical story resource for a story?
Patient Condition Update
Patient is awaiting physician and/or assessment.
Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious and comfortable. Indicators are excellent.
Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious, but may be uncomfortable. Indicators are favorable.
Vital signs may be unstable and not within normal limits. Patient is acutely ill. Indicators are questionable.
Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits. Patient may be unconscious. Indicators are unfavorable.
Treated and Released
This could mean the patient was sent home or to another facility.
Confirming patient deaths
We will report or confirm a patient’s death only after signed consent from next of kin.